Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Presents!!!

Another one of my blogger friends sent me a present!  You guys are all truly awesome!!!

Chrissy from Creative Blog Title drew me a picture of me with a unicorn!  Thanks for the belated birthday present!!!
I love that the Unicorn's hair is my favorite color!!!! =)
Also, I will be putting up a long post I've been working on in the near future (possibly even tonight!).

Oh, I am working on getting a few guest posts lined up!  Thanks to everyone that has emailed or commented offering to do a guest post for me!  Can't wait to see how they turn out! =)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you get a unicorn for your birthday?! How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I love it! Who doesn't love a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Man, I'd love to get a unicorn for my birthday. lol. Best present ever. After all, they fart jellybeans, and who doesn't love jellybeans? ^_~

    ReplyDelete