Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OMG! I'm ALIVE!

Dear Readers,

I am a loser.  This is why I have been ignoring you for so many months!  Here are the many things that have allowed me to distract myself from how terribly neglectful I have been to you.

Clearly, all of my time has been spoken for.

It's not that I don't love you..... I just don't love you more than chocolate.

Seriously, you guys never stood a chance.

And also money.  Money is good too.

I've been earning money at a bridal salon, where I work as a bridal consultant....and I have LOTS of hilarious stories about it....that I can't really tell you.  Because I do more than just sell wedding gowns at work.  I design lots of things.  I also write out new paperwork.  And I maintain their facebook.....and design business cards and brochures.....and paint murals on the wall.....and oh yeah!

I have a confession to make, dear readers.











Please don't be mad.











I'm cheating on you.













That's right.  I have.....another blog.  One that is updated regularly.   It's not funny.  It doesn't cover anything and everything that happens to come to my mind.



And no.  It doesn't have drawings.

I created, maintain, and write the blog for the company where I work.  For those of you getting married soon, you can check it out if you want.

......but the rest of you will find it boring as hell.  Sorry.


I hope your world doesn't explode with that revelation.


Also, I think the sock monster has been messing with my things again.


Although, it might just be my roommate.





Sorry for the disjointed, rambling post.

5 comments:

  1. I don't mind you cheating, as long as you make pretty pictures on here every once in a while! Glad to know you've been busy with chocolate and making money. If it were up to me, I'd spend my time that way too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some decent factors there. I looked on the internet for the challenge and situated the majority of people will associate with along with your website.

    idn poker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Situs Agen osg777 Terpercaya menjadi sorotan umum yang paling banyak di cari belakangan ini.Brand yang satu ini menyajikan berbagai permainan menarik seperti slot online dan tembak ikan online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete